Cat Watches for Men and Women Online by Caterpillar
- To develop a new brand
- To make the website interface visually attractive and user-friendly
- To enhance website performance and adapt the product catalog to selling purposes
- To customize an existing Magento template
- To provide high-quality services
- To split wholesale and retail sales
- Gathering tech specifications through Jira and Confluence
- Constant communication with the client
- Using Magento 2.x instead of 1.x due to its better performance, scalability and further adaptation to new specifications
- Combining efforts of front and backend developers, designer, project manager, QA specialists for rapid project delivery
Two versions of the website: B2C and B2B
The B2B version has more Collections* and Products and doesn’t have e-commerce features (prices, Buy Now buttons, My Account section, Shopping Cart and Checkout sections).
On the contrary, the B2C version has e-commerce and related functionality. All visitors from the EU countries will be redirected to B2C website. Non-EU residents can’t place orders during checkout.
- Added user-friendly URLs and breadcrumbs
- Optimized robots.txt and sitemap.xml
- Made website multilingual
- Added social profiles and products microdata markup
- Designed and configured 404 error page, etc.
High Google Ranking
Customers are able to download instructions manual for every product page and on special page – Maintenance and Manuals
Functional Filtering for products
You can filter all products by the following parameters:
- Dial Colour
- Strap Material
Cat Watches is available in multiple languages and multiple currencies:
4 Languages: English, German, French and Spanish
3 Currencies: Euro (€), Pound sterling (£) and US Dollar($)
Popup helps customers to choose the proper website version: B2B or B2C depending on their location.
*Term "Collection" can be substituted by Category. Each Collection includes items from the certain "family" of products.
NAVIGO ALL BLACK MULTI
The one of the products
Store Locator allows users to find any retail store in the Europe and USA using an interactive map. It displays the location pins based on geo coordinates of each store. The user will also see the address data for each location. New stores can be added, updated, imported or exported via the admin panel.
Filtering news by Tags, Categories, etc.
Links to social networks
We took a basic template provided by Ingenico, customized it according to the website design and client’s needs and made it responsive.
Working with Luxinten has been smooth-sailing and completely transparent from the offset. Our Account Manager is always at hand, going above-and-beyond to support with any issues, development, and scheduling. I feel that our communication is always open and honest, therefore, our continuing working relationship is productive and problems are resolved quickly. Our company is very happy with the overall development process and the team as a whole are lovely people; the next step is to grow the sites functionality and marketing initiatives, which I am positive can be achieved with Luxinten’s support and expertise.Michelle Perry,
We developed a user-friendly and easy-to-use website hosted on the mighty server. It’s all ready to welcome its first customers. A website theme is now clean, modern, visually appealing and 100% mobile-friendly. The website has been divided into two parts available for different needs. Now it has B2B and B2C versions. We added the following features and integrations:
- Ingenico payment gateway
- Fully over-worked product page
- “Collections” module
- SEO-friendly improvements
- 4 languages and 3 currencies
- Currency and language autodetection
- Store finding module