Kitchenall – new Restauran equipment from the New York City
- To create responsive (available at multiple devices) and extensive theme design for the project
- To implement quality and feature control of custom Magento
- To provide good workability of the website on various devices and screens
- Scoping the whole project and assessing risks upfront
- Testing performance and user experience under the high-load
- Improving SEO and creating 301 redirects mapping and retaining content that is a foundation for the semantic core
Ask a Question
Using the forms on a picture
below you can request
about the product
There are two categories of questions you may ask: questions before you order and questions after you ordered
Ask a question functionality on product page allows customers to request additional information about the product
Figure Out Shipping Price before Ordering
We integrated an option which allows to calculate shipping price by zip/postal code.
This is Kitchenall Equipment Financing page. The customer can pay for a product on favorable terms of crediting.
Some products come with additional information in pdf files (Manual, Warranty etc.) for reference.
These files are displayed in the “View Spec Sheet” block.
Customers can view these files right in their browser or download them.
Filtration on category page
You can filter products by the following parameters:
- Glass Type
- Price, ets.
Secure Payment Page
This page allows customers to make secure payments. Besides, in case when he/she chooses cheque or bank transfer as a payment method, the discount will be calculated automatically. He/she will get further instructions along with his/her invoice.
Kitchenall is 100% e-commerce based and Luxinten has been right there providing all of our Magento development and support from the beginning. They are quick, dependable, and thoughtful in how they approach both day to day maintenance issues, as well as larger projects. We have introduced countless complex customizations through the years and the communication has always been excellent. Most importantly for us, there is a genuine trust there. I worry about a lot of things in this business but our devs aren't one of them. I really can’t say enough great things about their team. You’re in good hands.Stephen Rahavy
- Implemented multi-level menu
- Added filtration on category page
- Added additional information in pdf files (Manual, Warranty etc) for product
- Implemented Contact Us forms on the website (before and after you have made order)
- Implemented functionality which allows to calculate shipping price by zip/postal code
- Added Equipment Financing page