Litecraft Luxury Lighting Store
- To create a custom web-store based on Magento
- To retain organic SEO positions (retain the website on the same positions as it was before working with us)
- To create responsive (available at multiple devices) and extensive theme design
- To decrease risks of late delivery
- Setting up an agile delivery team using Jira framework
- Providing the customer with Quality Assurance of workability on the specific device
Enhanced multi search functionality for quick
product searching leads to increased on-line revenue
That’s How We Improved the Client’s Store: 6 Stages of Optimization
- Installation and configuration of Full Page Cache from Amasty which includes Cache Crawler. The benefit for the client is boosted performance and fixed issues with old Cheetah Cache.
- Installation of Google Page Speed Optimizer. Advantages: more points for Google Analytics and SEO improvement.
- Development and integration of Automatic Image Optimizer. Now the images on the website look great regardless of the device.
- Optimization of Live Chat. Now it works faster.
- Moving saving sessions and cache to MongoDB and Memcached.
This feature allows to create more pages with a unique content and use template variables. It was indexed by Google in order to attract more new visitors.
And Now Let’s Show You How SEO Was Improved:
- Made a number of changes for SEO: fixed title, hrefs, text, meta tags, etc.
- Created additional functionality which provides more data about the site for searching engines, such as company info, more detailed product/ category info, etc.
- Optimized Wordpress and fixed URLs
- Optimized interlinking from product to Filter-pages
- Added sitemap with Filter-pages
- Provided an ability to divide default sitemap.xml according to specified rules
- Updated default html Sitemap
- Added sitemap for images in particular
- Provided an ability to use template values in the description of the categories
- Added verification for site URLs with correct redirects if the visitor comes from the wrong URL
Product page bulbs block created to increase sales
Recently Viewed products block
Integrated Trustpilot review feature
Live Chat block
Click and Collect delivery method now allows to select stores directly on the checkout page
We integrated Royal Mail delivery method
Following a solid introductory period with Luxinten, where the relationship was formed and trust was gained, we were transferred over to a devoted Manager and team of developers. We found this transition seamless and the skype handover call between the main members of the team was very reassuring. Throughout the entire process we found we had a dedicated and meticulous team working with us. Problems were faced with determination to rectify, time management was transparent and controlled with ease and the entire experience with Luxinten was fluid and consistently professional. We can confirm that we are very impressed with the finished result, which is now growing from strength to strengthGeoff Filson,
Now Litecraft can boast of a very fast page loading times helping to keep conversion high.
As part of Luxinten Support, we integrated the following features with the existing web store:
- Free bulbs functionality – adds free bulbs to specified products by SKU while creating an order
- Filter pages extension
- Image optimizer
- Trustpilot review module
- Royal Mail shipping option
- Cross-sell products
- Buying guides
- Advertisement settings
- Blog competitions
- Search page product prioritization – sets product positioning on search result pages
- Performance optimization