We believe Magento is derived from the word “Magic”. Rest assured, it is that good
Haven’t get caught up in the magic of Magento yet? Then let us tell you about amazing features of this eCommerce platform and explain what makes it the best solution for your web-store. We selected 7 strongest reasons to build your site on Magento.
1. Highly Effective Site Management
- Administration permission system roles and users;
- A variety of templates which can be changed beyond recognition;
- Support for multiple language and currencies;
- Easy-to-apply content management tools for landing pages;
- Increased security: now you should enter the CAPTCHA to ensure that logins are not fake;
- Export and import of catalog and customer information.
And it wouldn’t stop there. The abundance of additional features and simple interface of the Administration Panel makes Magento one of the best platforms for effective site management.
2. Modular Architecture
Magento consists of smaller modules, rather than being an all-in-one piece of software. Each module has its own purpose and unique functionality, but it is not the best part. If Magento was a large application, it would be impossible to apply any changes without freezing the whole website. But since it’s not, you can easily add, install or delete any specific modules and extensions without sacrificing overall performance of your store.
3. High Performance
Speaking of performance, we should admit that it’s quite impressive, especially if you run your business on Magento 2. The platform showed great results in various tests and demonstrates quick page loading, query processing and checkout time. The latest version also supports full page cache which allow us to optimize the speed of your web store and make it super fast at work.
4. Strict Security Measures
- Enhanced password management;
- Prevention of cross-site scripting attacks;
- Frequent releases of the updated security patches;
- Overall data vulnerability management;
- Secure Payment Bridge with PCI Data Security Standards, and some more security-related options.
As you can see, Magento is a highly secured platform and this fact has been already proved by the majority of merchants who ever used it.
5. SEO Friendly Features
- SEO friendly URLs;
- Meta-information for products, content pages and categories;
- URL rewrites;
- Google Site Map, etc.
If you are not satisfied with in-built features, you can choose from a great variety of SEO extensions and ask us to integrate them into your eCommerce store.
6. Marketing, Promotion and Conversion Tools
- Related products;
- Product bundles;
- Promotional pricing;
- Newsletter management;
- Wishlists, etc.
In short, it’s like an embarrassment of riches due to the abundance of various features.
7. A Multitude of Third-Party Extensions and Their Effortless Integration
- Payment gateways;
- Shipping options and tracking;
- Social sharing;
- Performance boosters, etc.
It’s hard to say an exact number of extensions, so we recommend you visit Magento Marketplace and see this galore with your own eyes. If you are already using Magento and are content with your choice, congratulations!
If you have just realized that Magento is that thing you kept looking for a long time but didn’t find it until now, well, congratulations again! Luxinten specialists solve a wide range of issues concerning Magento. We can help you move from another platform, from the earlier version to the latest one or simply revise the code of your existing store. Switch to the “Services” tab and see what else we can do for you.