Luxinten is currently looking for a responsible IT recruiter to join our fast-growing team. We are a bunch of professionals from Ukraine, who help businesses of all kinds and scales get along with their eCommerce. Our specialization embraces comprehensive eCommerce solutions, custom, and pre-built Magento extensions, long-term technical support, and maintenance for online stores.
- Excellent written communication skills;
- Friendly, can-do attitude :)
- Handle rejection well; move on to the next touchpoints quickly;
- Fast learner who can adapt to change;
- Competitive dialer who also has a team attitude;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable making decisions independently
It would be a plus if you had:
- Experience working with applicant tracking and HRIS systems;
- Flexible working hours;
- 20 calendar days of vacation;
- 10 days of paid sick leaves;
- Office conveniently located in the city center, good working conditions or remote cooperation;
- Free accounting services;
- Performance review twice per year ;
- Regular team buildings and company trips;
- Partly covered English lessons with our lecturer or any other school;
- Develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements;
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline;
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings;
- Promoting the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Providing recruitment reports to the manager.