Founded in 2014, Luxinten has acquired an international reputation for technical expertise, design excellence and superb support services, with a 99% customer retention rate.
Luxinten is currently looking for a responsible Head of Human Resources Manager to join our team.
Our specialization embraces comprehensive eCommerce solutions, custom, and pre-built Magento extensions, long-term technical support, and maintenance for online stores.
- Work experience in the HR from 3 years;
- Work experience in the IT from 2 years;
- Communicability, organization, responsibility and literacy;
- Ability to work independently and result orientation;
- Good presentation skills;
- English is not lower than Upper intermediate.
- Analyzing and updating the existing company's policies;
- Prepare, update and maintain Human Resource strategies, policies, and procedures;
- Building effective hiring, on/off-boarding, and management procedures;
- Establish, modify and initiate human resource programs and methods;
- Control of the recruitment process (Organize employees to quickly close applications for hiring personnel according to the company's priorities);
- Suggestions for improvement and development of employee motivation systems;
- Keeping performance statistics of each employee;
- Analyze the loading of the company's employees;
- Analyzing and monitoring HR performance metrics and KPI’s;
- Organizing quarterly and annual employee performance reviews;
- Analyzing, planning and organizing 1to1;
- Employer branding (such as recruitment marketing);
- Planning and organization of events, trips, corporate parties;
- Evaluating the training and development programs;
- Analyzing the effectiveness of various Human Resources tools;
- Management and preparation of reports;
- Research and stay up-to-date with new trends and advancements in the human resources field;
- Creating employee benefit and compensation packages;
- Understanding the organizational goals and motivating employees;
- Suggesting and executing a detailed HR strategy;
- Collaborate with the management team to the integration of all new employees into the organization;
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources department (hr, office-manager, recruitment);
- Recommend the best human resources practice and business methods;
- Building a positive working environment for the team members.
- Analyzing and monitoring HR department's budgets;
- Supporting HR processes with data analysis and statistics.
- 20 working days of vacation;
- Paid sick leaves;
- Office conveniently located in the city center, good working conditions;
- Possibility work remotely;
- Flexible schedule;
- Sport, social and other events;
- Free accounting services;
- Regular team buildings and company trips;
- Partly covered English lessons.